Uses of CBD ISOLATE:
?PURITY ONLY RIVALED BY ITS VERSATILITY
What is Hemp CBD Isolate?
Simply put, Hemp CBD isolate is cannabidiol in its purest form possible. CBD isolate crystals are a fine white powder that only contains the Cannabidiol chemical compound. CBD isolate powder and CBD isolate crystals are the purest, most powerful punch of CBD you can get your hands on.
Although it’s a relatively new product in the Cannabidiol hemp oil industry, CBD isolate extraction and CBD isolate ingestion is taking the cannabinoid market by storm, becoming increasingly popular with retail customers, formulators, and wholesalers alike. Its many uses and applications in this unmodified form are almost endless and its versatility unparalleled. Plus, you are put in complete control of exactly how much Cannabidiol goes into each serving.
?If you’ve already been won over by the effects of CBD Hemp oil, imagine this: creating your own Cannabidiol-infused foods, supplements, edibles, liquids, tinctures, and recipes.
What if you could get in the kitchen, tie on your apron and let your creativity take over. Start making your own Cannabidiol mixtures and concoctions using high quality bulk products from APS! It’s easy with CBD isolate recipes that you make or modify to help you create CBD isolate edibles. The convenience and versatility of CBD isolate is exceeded only by your creativity!
What Are The Benefits Of CBD and CBD Isolate? The benefits of CBD in general - and CBD isolate specifically go hand-in-hand. Numerous scientific studies have been performed to identify potential benefits of CBD. Click here for links to many of these recent studies.
Some potential benefits of CBD include:
· Reduce nausea and vomiting
· Suppress seizure activity
· Mediate psychotic disorders
· Reduce inflammation
· Fight tumor and cancer cells
· Combat anxiety and depression
· Temper neurodegenerative disorders
In addition, CBD does not contribute to drowsiness, paranoia, and memory loss that is associated with THC.
Because of this long list of benefits, CBD and CBD isolate could be used to possibly help the following:
· Epileptic disorders
· Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
· Parkinson’s disease
· Chronic pain
· Neuropathic pain
CBD has been shown to interfere with liver enzymes that break down ingredients in some prescription medicines. Talk to your doctor about any questions or concerns before taking a product like CBD or CBD isolate.
How Can You Use CBD and CBD Isolate?
One of the many nice things about CBD and CBD isolate is that it’s easy to use. Because CBD Isolate is a powder, CBD isolate can be used in a wide variety of ways. Here’s a list of strategies to help you put CBD isolate to work in your life.
- Eat It- CBD isolate powder can be added to anything you can eat. Mix it into brownies, cookies, pies, and other baked goods. Dissolve a bit in your favorite oil or salad dressing. Fold it into ice cream or pudding. Add a teaspoon to your tea or coffee. The possibilities are endless and are limited only by your imagination. Click here to see our Isolate options.
- Make Your Own Tincture- Add a small amount of CBD isolate to a teaspoon of coconut oil, and hold it under your tongue. Click here to see our selection of pre-made tinctures.
- Rub It On Your Skin- CBD isolate can be whipped into your favorite body or face cream. You can maximize CBD’s anti-inflammatory and pain-reduction properties by rubbing the cream into your skin. Click here to see our skin products here.
- Other CBD Products can be used for Health, skin care, massage oil, pet products and much more!
Is CBD Isolate Right For You? The only way you’re going to know if CBD isolate is right for you is to give it a try.
Measuring: Measuring your daily CBD servings accurately is easiest to do when using a scale that measure small amounts of weight in milligrams. That allow you to measure the potency precisely down to the milligram.
Unit Equivalent Chart
1000 mgs CBD = 1 gram
2000 mgs CBD = 2 grams
5000 mgs CBD = 5 grams
10,000 mgs CBD = 10 grams
25,000 mgs CBD = 20 grams
1,000,000 mgs CBD = 1 Kilogram